Áras Uí Dhomhnaill process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with relevant data protection laws. This notice provides you with detail regarding how we process information through our website, how and why we process it along with a description of your rights.
You hold a number of rights in relation to your personal information, which includes:
- The right to access what personal data we hold about you.
- The right to be informed of how we are using your personal data.
- The right to request the erasure of the personal data we hold on you.
- The right to object to us processing your personal data or restrict us from processing some or all of your personal data.
- To withdraw from consent at any time.
- The right to request the correction of incorrect information we hold on you.
- The right to request that we transfer the information we hold on you to another service provider.
- Your right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority.
Sharing, disclosing and hosting your personal information
We may share your information with a number of third parties and processors only as necessary. Sharing your information may occur in the following circumstances with:
- Professional services such as cloud-storage and analytics services to help us run our website.
- IT services and support to provide technical support.
We take your privacy seriously and take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your information while you are visiting our website. We work hard to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have security measures in place enable this. Some of the technical and organisational measure we use to secure your data includes access controls and malware protection.
How Long We Keep Your Data
If you have any queries in relation to this data protection notice, or if you have any concerns as to how your data is processed, please contact:
Áras Uí Dhomhnaill Nursing Home
(074) 916 3288